Will on Glenn

Will Oldham, writing about his love for Glenn Danzig:

At one point, I put together a huge collage of images pulled from school encyclopedias... voodoo and gargoyles, lots of blood and nastiness. I sent it to Glenn, along with a cow skull and ten dollars, hoping against hope for something to come back.

This makes me feel a little better. I mean, at least I haven't yet sent an animal carcass to the Drag City offices.

On the other hand, he was thirteen, and I'm thirty-one.

And I still might get around to sending that carcass.

mp3: Will Oldham - Last Caress (Misfits cover)

0 things said:

Post a Comment

<< Back



Being a repository for unpopular opinons, self-deprecation, some mp3s and very little about Fyodor Mikhaylovich Dostoevsky.


email

fyodor.dostoevsky at gmail.com


archives

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
February 2006


places

Matthew Tobey
Utter Wonder
Lindsayism
Maud Newton
J. Edward Keyes


mp3 places

Scenestars
Stereogum
Songs: Illinois
Big Rock Candy Mountain
Bars & Guitars
Heraclitus Sayz
Ween FTP
Songs To Wear Pants To
MP3 Jackpot
Public Domain 4U