Another Soon to be Aborted Blog?

Maybe.

If you're very sad that this site hasn't been uppdated in nearly a year, then you might be the only one. However, here's some good news you, you one single person who probably leads a very sad life: www.dennisdiclaudio.com has just gone live, and it contains a blog section in which I blog about a bunch of bloggish stuff.

It's totally rad!1

And, this time I promise to break the elusive 20 posts barrier.2 (This, by the way, is post #19 for this site. So close.) I'll have to do something celebratory to celebrate.

So, what have I been doing since last March? Well, there's this. Yes, it's a real book published by an actual publisher. How did this happen? Your guess is as good as mine.3 But I try not to look gift horses in the mouth, or in any other oriface for that matter. (It should be noted that if I were going to look a gift horse in an oriface, which I wouldn't, it would almost definitely be the mouth oriface.)

Also, I helped my friends accidentally burn down a friend's house.4 That was kinda big, too.



1. Not guaranteed.
2. Please see here.
3. My guess would involve a lot of blind luck.
4. This really happened, and it was incredibly depressing.

1 things said:

Blogger J. Watson said this thing...

holy crap! congradulations! I just happened by through someone else's blog. playing the click a link game. I used to stop by here a while back, I enjoyed your writing style. If I had money I'd probably buy your book.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back



Being a repository for unpopular opinons, self-deprecation, some mp3s and very little about Fyodor Mikhaylovich Dostoevsky.


email

fyodor.dostoevsky at gmail.com


archives

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
February 2006


places

Matthew Tobey
Utter Wonder
Lindsayism
Maud Newton
J. Edward Keyes


mp3 places

Scenestars
Stereogum
Songs: Illinois
Big Rock Candy Mountain
Bars & Guitars
Heraclitus Sayz
Ween FTP
Songs To Wear Pants To
MP3 Jackpot
Public Domain 4U